Lodi California's LARGEST and MOST EXPERIENCED Tint Shop
- We carry only the best film in the industry.
- Licensed and insured.
- California License #894047.
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
With Safety and Security Window Films your windows can be transformed from your weakest link to a source of strength, helping to protect your home and your family from threats such as break-ins and severe weather events like hurricanes. Safety and Security Window Films are designed to help hold the glass fragments together, reducing potential injury from flying glass during severe weather. Because these films help hold the glass together, a stronger barrier is created, slowing down criminals to the point where they may choose to flee for an easier target. Safety and Security Window Films are available in clear, safety-only versions, or as a combination film with both sun control & safety features.
TYPES OF SECURITY FILM
Panorama Safety & Security Films
- The Ultimate in high technology, utilizing strong, micro layered, tear-resistant Ultra Safety film with the added advantage of Hilite Series solar control Films.
- Designed not to change the appearance of your home, allowing up to 70% of the visible light through your windows.
- Holds glass together in the event of a break-in or severe weather.
- Rejects up to 61% of the heat coming through your windows and reduces hot spots, as well as total UV protection.
Armorcoat Safety & Security Films
- Ultra Technology utilizes micro-layered technology to provide the ultimate tear resistant safety film.
- Superior performance over standard polyester films in blast and impact events.
- Available in clear safety film or with a tinted sun control option.